- Creating a New Site
- Adding Top Level (Sibling) Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Child Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Master Pages to the Sitemap
- Removing Pages from the Sitemap
- Rearranging Pages in the Sitemap
- Resizing Sitemap Thumbnails
- Filling the Browser with a Background Color
- Filling the Browser with a Background Image
- Applying Master Pages
- Saving a Site
- Closing a Site
Rearranging Pages in the Sitemap
With Muse, changing the page order of your website has never been easier. By clicking and dragging the page thumbnails in the Plan Mode sitemap, you can easily rearrange the site structure and page hierarchy for a site. If the Include Page in Navigation feature is enabled (Muse enables this by default), then the new site structure and hierarchy are automatically updated in the site’s nav bars (see Chapter 4, “Adding Navigational Content”).
Click and drag the page thumbnail
Choose Plan Mode from the View menu.
Hover the cursor over any page or master page in the sitemap. Click and drag the thumbnail to move the page to a new location in the sitemap.
To place the page between two existing pages, drag the thumbnail between page thumbnails until the blue rectangle appears, and then release the mouse button.
To place the page under an existing page and convert it into a child page, drag the thumbnail over the parent thumbnail until the blue rectangle appears underneath it, and then release the mouse button.