- Creating a New Site
- Adding Top Level (Sibling) Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Child Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Master Pages to the Sitemap
- Removing Pages from the Sitemap
- Rearranging Pages in the Sitemap
- Resizing Sitemap Thumbnails
- Filling the Browser with a Background Color
- Filling the Browser with a Background Image
- Applying Master Pages
- Saving a Site
- Closing a Site
Closing a Site
Just as it is with saving sites in Muse, you can also close your website projects at any time, no matter whether you are working in Plan Mode, Design Mode, or Preview Mode. To do so, choose Close Site from the File menu. When you do, Muse closes all of the pages for the entire site, including the sitemap.
Choose the Close Site command
Choose Close Site from the File menu.
If the site contains any unsaved changes, Muse displays the Unsaved Changes warning dialog box. To save changes before closing the site, click Save. To close the site without saving any changes, click Don’t Save.