- Creating a New Site
- Adding Top Level (Sibling) Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Child Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Master Pages to the Sitemap
- Removing Pages from the Sitemap
- Rearranging Pages in the Sitemap
- Resizing Sitemap Thumbnails
- Filling the Browser with a Background Color
- Filling the Browser with a Background Image
- Applying Master Pages
- Saving a Site
- Closing a Site
Saving a Site
As it is when working with any design software, it’s always a good idea to save often. With Muse, you can save your website projects at any time, no matter whether you are working in Plan Mode, Design Mode, or Preview Mode. To do so, choose Save Site from the File menu. When you do, Muse saves all of the data for the entire site, including all pages, master pages, and their respective contents. To create a copy of a site, or create a different version of it, choose Save Site As.
Choose Save Site
Choose Save Site from the File menu.
Choose Save Site As
Choose Save Site As from the File menu.
Muse displays the Save Muse File As dialog box.
Using the Save Muse As dialog box, navigate to a save location on your system disk and then click Save.