- Keep Your Trip Details Organized in One Place
- Take Advantage of an Interactive Travel Guide App
- Avoid Over-Spending on Purchases
- Communicate with the Locals
- Choose the Best Places to See, Dine, and Experience
- Dont Let Unexpected Bad Weather Ruin Your Trip
- Keep Track of What Time It Is
- Take and Share Photos of Your Trip
- Make International Calls
- Stay Entertained During Long Flights
Keep Track of What Time It Is
Chances are, the overseas city you’re traveling to will be in a different time zone than your home city. To avoid calling home and waking up your family, friends, or coworkers in the middle of the night, you can easily keep track of the local time and the time in other locations around the world with a world clock app, such as The World Clock ($2.99), Alarm Clock ($3.99), or World Clock Pro ($1.99).
In addition to displaying the current time in multiple time zones simultaneously, these apps can also serve as a reliable alarm clock, so you don’t have to rely on hotel wake-up calls.