- Keep Your Trip Details Organized in One Place
- Take Advantage of an Interactive Travel Guide App
- Avoid Over-Spending on Purchases
- Communicate with the Locals
- Choose the Best Places to See, Dine, and Experience
- Dont Let Unexpected Bad Weather Ruin Your Trip
- Keep Track of What Time It Is
- Take and Share Photos of Your Trip
- Make International Calls
- Stay Entertained During Long Flights
Avoid Over-Spending on Purchases
Beyond installing an interactive travel guide app that’s specific to the city you’re visiting, also consider having a currency converter app at your disposal. These apps not only track the most up-to-date currency conversion rates, but also will help you make on-the-spot calculations to determine how much something actually costs.
Be sure to choose a currency converter app that can utilize the Internet to obtain current exchange rates, but that can also function without web access, so you can use it anywhere during your trip. Again, using the Search feature within the App Store, enter the phrase “Currency Converter,” and then choose between the hundreds of apps available for this purpose.