- Organizational Performance
- Performance Analysis
- Gap/Cause Analysis
- Intervention Strategy
- Design an Evaluation Plan to Measure End Results and Your Return on Investment
- Design, Develop, and Deploy the Intervention
- Measure End Results and Calculate Return on Investment
- Conduct a Performance Analysis
Design, Develop, and Deploy the Intervention
We have analyzed our performance gap, decided on the best intervention to reduce the performance gap between the actual performance and the performance needed to obtain the desired end results, and designed a strategy to measure the performance intervention results. Now it is time to design/plan, develop/purchase, and deploy the performance intervention (see Figure 1.9).
Figure 1.9. Intervention design, development, deployment, and evaluation
Reviewing our intervention selection inventory, we determine the best intervention. We figure out whether we can implement the intervention within the organization or if it would be better to purchase the services/products or partner with another organization(s) to deploy the needed intervention. At this point we implement the intervention and our measurement strategy.