This chapter is from the book
- Explore a completed 2D XNA game by downloading and running Catapult Wars in the Windows Phone Emulator.
- Explore a completed 3D XNA game by downloading and running Marble Maze.
- Download the free Facebook application to your Windows Phone and navigate through the various menu styles and information contexts to familiarize yourself with the application.
- Download the trial of Popper 2 from the Zune marketplace and explore the game, noting how Silverlight applications are not constrained to Metro UI applications.
- Think about the application you are envisioning. Write a paragraph about it, and sketch a few screens to help determine which application model fits your desired outcome.