- How Many People Does Each Social Site Reach?
- What's the Character of Each Site?
- Do You Need a Multimedia Experience for Your Marketing?
- What Can You Achieve via Media and Bloggers?
- What Advertising Options Are Available for Twitter and Facebook?
- Are You Marketing to Other Businesses or Direct to Consumers?
- Will You Need to Do Customer Service?
- Is Your Business Local?
- How Important Is ROI?
Is Your Business Local?
If you serve only or mainly customers in your geographic region, take advantage of the local marketing capabilities of Facebook. Twitter doesn't have any such offering. Facebook allows you to claim your local listing, tie it to your Facebook page, delete or merge duplicate listings, and create Facebook Check-In deals that reward Facebook users who show up at your business more often. If your business has multiple physical locations, Facebook offers a way to organize all those with one main Facebook page.