- Tip 1: Follow the Rules
- Tip 2: Choose a Profile Headline That Means Business
- Tip 3: Choose and Use Google+ Circles Wisely
- Tip 4: Use Scrapbook Photos to Tell a Story
- Tip 5: Give Your Profile Optimal Search Visibility
- Tip 6: Engage in the Conversation
- Tip 7: Let People Know About Your Google+ Profile
Tip 4: Use Scrapbook Photos to Tell a Story
Google+ lets you display up to five photos at the top of your profile through the use of photo scrapbooks. For example, I use this space to display cover photos of my latest books (see Figure 3).
Figure 3 Choose up to five photos that best convey your business message.
To edit your photos, click the Profile icon at the top of Google+, click the Edit Profile button, and finally click the Add Some Photos Here button at the top of your profile. If you're using Google+ for business, be creativeselect photos that best match the business image and message you want to convey. Depending on the type of business you have, you could display photos of your products, photos of you giving a speech or making a media appearance, and so forth.