- Using the USB Cable and Power Adapter to Recharge Your Battery
- Use a Power Mat to Recharge Your iPhone
- On the Road? Use an Optional Car Charger
- An External Battery Pack Will Keep Your iPhone or iPad Running
- And When Traveling Abroad
- Six Tips for Extending the Life of Your iOS Device's Battery In Between Charges
And When Traveling Abroad…
If you're planning a trip overseas and will be bringing along your iPhone or iPad, be sure to purchase Apple's World Travel Adapter Kit ($39.00, http://www.Apple.com). It includes an Apple USB Power Adapter, USB cable, and six interchangeable AC adapter plugs for use almost anywhere in the world. Thus, wherever you're traveling, you'll be able to plug in and recharge your iOS device(s).