- Using the USB Cable and Power Adapter to Recharge Your Battery
- Use a Power Mat to Recharge Your iPhone
- On the Road? Use an Optional Car Charger
- An External Battery Pack Will Keep Your iPhone or iPad Running
- And When Traveling Abroad
- Six Tips for Extending the Life of Your iOS Device's Battery In Between Charges
Use a Power Mat to Recharge Your iPhone
Several companies, including Duracell (http://www.duracell.com/en-US/product/mygrid-kits-iphone.jspx) and PowerMat (http://www.powermat.com), offer power mats that can be plugged into an electrical outlet and placed on a tabletop or desk. A special adapter then gets plugged into your iPhone. Whenever you place the phone directly on the power mat, it will automatically recharge the device's battery wirelessly.
The Base Station for the PowerMat system is priced at $99.99. iPhone-compatible adapters for PowerMat are priced at $39.99 each. The Duracell MyGrid system is priced around $75.00. It contains the charging pad and one iPhone adapter.