- In a Nutshell
- Task List
- Solutions, Projects and Stuff
- Solution And Project Properties
- Add an Icon
- 1 Set the Application Icon Property
- 2 Build the Application
- 3 Set the Window Property
- Did it Work?
- One More Time...
- Take Control
- Arranging Windows
- More Than Editing...
- List Members
- Parameter Information
- Road Maps
- Name at least one way to add a Project to a Solution:
- Name at least one way to add a File to a Project:
- Where would you assign an application icon?
- What does this widget do?
On a new, blank line inside the Button1_click event handler, type an “a” to trigger Intellisense. What’s the description of the Array object?
How many versions of the Array.BinarySearch() method are there?
Hover the mouse over one of the instances of the Window identifier. (There are two in your source file.) What’s the description of the window?
Congratulations! You’ve finished the chapter. Take a minute to think about what you’ve accomplished before you move on to the next one...
List three things you learned in this chapter:
Why do you think you need to know these things in order to be a C# programmer?
Is there anything in this chapter that you think you need to understand in more detail? If so, what are you going to do about that?