- Five Content-Curation Tools That Maximize Online Marketing and Build Thought Leadership
- Scoop.it Organizes Curated Content into Visual Blocks
- Start a Conversation with Amplify
- Storify Helps You to Tell a Story
- Add Clips to a Blog or Website with Curate.us
- Professional Content Curation with Curata
- Curating Content on Facebook, Google+, and Other Social Sites
- Content Curation Success Tips
Storify Helps You to Tell a Story
Figure 3 Create and share stories on topics that interest you.
Storify offers several built-in sources for content, including Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Google, SlideShare, and Audioboo. You can also import an RSS feed or use the Storify bookmarklet to add other content quickly from around the Web.
Your stories display on your Storify site, but you can also publish them to Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, Posterous, Drupal, and MailChimp (to publish via an email newsletter).