- Browsing to a URL
- Searching the Web
- Viewing Web Pages
- Returning to Previously Visited Websites
- Bookmarking Websites
- Delete Your Bookmarks
- Creating Home Screen Bookmarks
- Filling in Web Forms
- Opening Multiple Web Pages
- Copying Text and Images from Web Pages
- Using Images from Web Pages
- Viewing News Articles with Safari Reader
This chapter is from the book
While using Safari on the iPad, you need to bookmark some of the sites you visit most often. This can give you quick access to the information you need the most.
- Use Safari to navigate to any web page.
- Tap the boxed arrow button at the top of the screen.
Choose Add Bookmark.
Edit the title of the bookmark. The official title of the web page is prefilled, but you can use the keyboard to change it. You can tap the X to clear the text and start fresh.
Tap the Bookmarks folder name to select a folder to place the bookmark.