- Tips for Shooting Eye-Catching Photos Using Your iOS Device
- How to Use the "Rule of Thirds" When Shooting
- Using the Photos App to View, Edit, Enhance, Print, and Share Your Photos and Videos
- Editing Photos Using the iOS 5 Edition of the Photos App
- More-Advanced Photo Editing Is Possible Using Third-Party Apps
Using the Photos App to View, Edit, Enhance, Print, and Share Your Photos and Videos
As you shoot images on your iPhone 4 or iPad 2, they automatically get saved within the Photos app within an Album called Camera Roll. However, if you're using iOS 5 and have the iCloud Photo Stream feature turned on, your images will automatically be saved to your Photo Stream and will be almost immediately accessible on any of your other iOS devices or your primary computer. A Wi-Fi Internet connection is required to use this feature.
Thanks to improvements made to the iOS 5 edition of the Photos app, you can now use Photos to view, edit, enhance, print, and share your photos directly from your iPhone 4 or iPad 2.