- The Birth of Spyware
- How Can I Tell If I Have Spyware?
- How Do I Choose a Spyware Scanner?
- Sites to Avoid
- System Admin Information
- Detecting Spyware Processes In MS Windows-Based Machines
- Detecting Spyware Autostart Methods in MS Windows-based Machines
- Configuring Internet Explorer for Network Users
- Using a Hosts File to Block Spyware-Infected Hosts
- Spyware and Security Resources
System Admin Information
System admins need to check carefully for spyware processes that might have infected machines on their network. An infected machine doesn't only pose a security risk from remote intruders; it can also mean that the particular area of the network may need auditing to strengthen security.