Uninstalling an App
There are two methods for uninstalling an app. You saw that the first way to uninstall an app is to tap the Manage button on an installed app’s information page and select Uninstall. The second method is done using the Settings screen.
- Open the Apps folder.
- Tap Settings.
- Select Applications.
- Tap Manage Applications.
- Tap the Downloaded option to view apps that did not come preinstalled on your Xoom.
- Scroll down the list and tap on an app to uninstall it.
- Tap the Uninstall button.
- Tap the OK button to confirm the uninstall operation, or tap the Cancel button to stop the uninstall of the app.
- Tap the OK button to close the notification window.
- The app is uninstalled and removed from the Apps folder. Any data associated with an uninstalled app (such as a game file that stores high scores) is also deleted from the Xoom.