This chapter is from the book
Downloading a Fee-Based App
Not all apps are free—some have a one-time cost and others have recurring fees. But if you find an app that you really like and must own, buying it is super simple.
- On the app’s information page, tap the Buy button, which automatically launches the Google Checkout screen (it’s the official method for purchasing apps from the Android Market).
- On the Google Checkout screen, provide all the requested information.
- Place a checkmark in the checkbox to acknowledge that you have read and understand Google’s Terms & Conditions.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Tap the Save and Continue button to make your purchase, or click the Cancel button to stop the purchase.
- Click the OK button to accept the service requirements for the app.
- The app installs as Google Checkout completes the transaction.
- Click the Open button to open the app.
- Click the Manage button to uninstall or configure automatic updates.