- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
Whenever you get a response (@yourname), make sure that you respond to the reply. This is extremely important because your most valuable followers are the people that respond and communicate with you.