- 1. Use Twitter Search
- 2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
- 3. Track Local Users on Twitter
- 4. Use Hootsuite to Manage Multiple Social Accounts.
- 5. Use Twitalyer to Track Untold Amounts of Data
- 6. Use CoTweet to Organize Your Team
- 7. Use Tweet Chat
- 8. Reply. Reply. Reply.
- 9. Measure Traffic to Your Blog
- 10. Use Columns and Search Feeds
2. Connect with People in Your Industry with Twellow
You may be surprised how many people use Twitter in your industry. You can easily find and connect to people by using a tool called Twellow, which has been called the yellow pages for Twitter. You have the ability to search industry and location for users in your target niche.