- Adding Sparklines to a Worksheet
- Understanding the Axis Size of Sparklines
- Creating Column Sparklines for High Temperature Data
- Forcing Each Sparkline to Have the Same Scale
- Adding Labels and Shading the Normal Range on a Sparkline
- Adding a Reference Line
- Adding Shading to Show the Normal Range
- Showing Negative Values
- Win/Loss Sparklines
Showing Negative Values
By default, Excel does not draw a horizontal axis. This makes it tougher to interpret a chart with positive and negative values.
Choose Sparkline Tools, Axis, Show Axis to draw the horizontal axis on the chart.
To change the column color from blue to green, use Sparkline Tools, Sparkline Color, Green.
To show the negative values in a contrasting color, choose the checkbox for Negative Points. This is found in the Show group of the Sparkline Tools ribbon tab.