- Change or Become Irrelevant
- Build a Story that Lasts
- Perception Is Everything
- The Power of Keeping Promises
- It's Not What You Know. It's Who You Know.
- Screw Mediocrity
- Enhance Offline Relations with Technology
- Break All the Rules
- Be Passionate About the Work You Do
- Allow Others to Tell the Story for You
7. Enhance Offline Relations with Technology
Combine face-to-face networking with your online social networking experience. It is important that you try to meet new business owners in your community. Technology or online networking should not replace traditional networking. Technology should enhance the offline meetings.
Try the easy way. When you are finished with a meeting, ask the individual if they use LinkedIn or Twitter. If you can connect with that individual on multiple levels, it makes your personal brand more powerful. The combination of offline and online social networking is a powerful tool you can utilize for your personal brand.