- Change or Become Irrelevant
- Build a Story that Lasts
- Perception Is Everything
- The Power of Keeping Promises
- It's Not What You Know. It's Who You Know.
- Screw Mediocrity
- Enhance Offline Relations with Technology
- Break All the Rules
- Be Passionate About the Work You Do
- Allow Others to Tell the Story for You
4. The Power of Keeping Promises
If you pick up any book from the "self-help" or "personal success" stacks in the library, you will more than likely find keeping promises as the number one rule to a successful life. The same concept applies to a powerful personal brand.
It seems to be an easy concept. Deliver what you say you are going to deliver when you say you are going to deliver. Or how about this: "Under promise and over deliver." The importance of that statement is paramount when building a powerful personal brand.
If you promise something, make sure that you over deliver on that promiseand your personal brand will grow.