- Configuring Frame Relay
- Enabling Frame Relay Encapsulation
- Configuring the LMI Type on a Frame Relay Interface
- Configuring Static and Dynamic DLCI to Network Layer Address Mapping
- Configuring Frame Relay Subinterfaces
- Using Frame Relay Point-to-Point Subinterfaces
- Configuring a Cisco Router as a Frame Relay Switch
- Local Significance Approach to DLCI Assignment
- Verifying Frame Relay Connections with IOS show Commands
- Troubleshooting Frame Relay Connections with Cisco IOS debug Commands
- Review Questions
What is the Cisco IOS command required for enabling Frame Relay encapsulation on an interface?
What are the differences between static and dynamic address mapping?
What is the global configuration command required to configure a Cisco router as a Frame Relay switch?
What is the command used for monitoring the contents of the address-to-DLCI mapping table?
What is the debug command used for analyzing the details of the packets sent out of an interface on a specific DLCI?