- Introducing Google Sites
- Creating, Formatting, and Customizing a Web Site
- Choose a Page Type
- Manage Pages Within a Site
- Embedding Documents, Gadgets, and Media in a Site
- Sharing, Publishing, and Protecting a Site
- Using Sites to Manage Your Class
- Gadget Gallery and Development
- Passing the Google Sites Exam
Passing the Google Sites Exam
The Google Sites exam is $15 and you'll complete it online in the Google Secured browser. The Sites exam has 60 questions that you'll answer within 90 minutes. To pass this certification exam, you'll need to score an 80 percent or better.
Once you've passed this exam, you'll still need to pass five other Google Apps Education exams to be considered certified as a Google Apps Education Qualification. All six of the exams must be passed within 60 days of one another in order to satisfy the Google Qualification.
You can learn the product by using the product through the Google Apps Suite. Create some sites and pages, and play with the templates.
You'll also want to share and collaborate the content, add a few gadgets, and set permissions for the sites you create. As with all these exams, always think of how the Google product can best help educators serve students and parents through the technology presented.