- Introducing Google Sites
- Creating, Formatting, and Customizing a Web Site
- Choose a Page Type
- Manage Pages Within a Site
- Embedding Documents, Gadgets, and Media in a Site
- Sharing, Publishing, and Protecting a Site
- Using Sites to Manage Your Class
- Gadget Gallery and Development
- Passing the Google Sites Exam
Using Sites to Manage Your Class
A teacher could use Google Sites to organize a class. Google Sites could be used to manage a classroom environment, a distance learning environment, or a combination of the two.
Teachers can embed calendars; include links to assignments and readings; and deliver courses with Presentation, YouTube, and notes. For this exam objective you'll need to think of the advantages for a teacher using Google Sites to manage a classroom and organize web-based resources.
One of the best features of Google Sites with this concept is to administer quizzes and tests through forms. Teachers can create forms that will quiz students on course content. Students will answer the question and submit the complete exam, and then the exam can be quickly scored through Google Docs Spreadsheet application.