This chapter is from the book
Solution: Use the Controls section from the Home top ribbon bar.
To add controls to your form, follow these steps:
- Click the first Add Control cell in the layout table of the form.
- From the Home ribbon bar, locate the Controls section, as shown in Figure 2.3, and click Text Box.
Figure 2.3 The Controls section displays the available controls that you can insert onto your form.
- Click the Add label in the cell to the left of the text box and enter a label for this entry. This is tell the user what information to enter into the text box.
- Repeat these steps for the remaining rows in the layout table. Your form should look similar to Figure 2.4
Figure 2.4 Adding labels and controls to the form provides the basis for user data entry.
- Click Save from the File menu to save your changes locally.