- 1. Share Your Knowledge in Bits and Pieces. For Free
- 2. Answer Questions that Newbies or Even Advanced Industry Members Have
- 3. Communicate with and About Other People in Your Industry on Your Blog
- 4. Make Connections Between Your Industry and Allied Industries
- 5. Identify Early Trends
2. Answer Questions that Newbies or Even Advanced Industry Members Have.
The best way to be recognized as an expert is to answer questions. It helps you to find blog post topics and know what's being talked about in your field.
And when someone in your industry searches Google to answer their question, your blog post could be the thing that pops up first.