- Add the Wow Factor to Your Presentations with New Video-Editing Tools
- Create High-Definition Videos from Your PowerPoint Presentations
- Broadcast Your Video Live, Online
- Take Screenshots Directly from PowerPoint
- Access PowerPoint 2010 from the Web
- Access PowerPoint on the Go with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010
- Collaborate with Colleagues in Real-Time
Access PowerPoint on the Go with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010
If you want to access your PowerPoint presentations on the go, check out Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010 (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/). The PowerPoint mobile application isn't part of the standard Microsoft Office 2010 suite, but is a separate application available for Windows smartphones running Windows Mobile 6.5 or above. Microsoft Office Mobile 2010 also includes SharePoint Workspace Mobile and mobile versions of Word, Excel, and OneNote. A mobile Outlook application comes preinstalled on these phones.
Figure 5 shows a sample of PowerPoint on a mobile phone.
Figure 5 Access PowerPoint on the go with PowerPoint Mobile.
With PowerPoint Mobile, you can
- View and edit your presentations, including charts, tables, and SmartArt graphics.
- Share your presentation files with others via email or SharePoint Server 2010 (using the SharePoint Workspace Mobile application).
- Copy and paste content from within PowerPoint or other applications.
- Control a PowerPoint presentation on your laptop computer from your Windows phone using the Presentation Companion. You can download Presentation Companion from the Microsoft Download Center at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads. An advantage of using the Presentation Companion is that it gives you the ability to use multiple monitorsone for delivering your presentation and another (your phone) for viewing your speaker's notes.