- Add the Wow Factor to Your Presentations with New Video-Editing Tools
- Create High-Definition Videos from Your PowerPoint Presentations
- Broadcast Your Video Live, Online
- Take Screenshots Directly from PowerPoint
- Access PowerPoint 2010 from the Web
- Access PowerPoint on the Go with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010
- Collaborate with Colleagues in Real-Time
Access PowerPoint 2010 from the Web
Even if you're away from the computer where you installed PowerPoint 2010, you can still access your PowerPoint presentations.
Microsoft Office 2010 introduces web-based versions of its most popular applications, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and OneNote. To use the PowerPoint Web App, you need either Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (common in large organizations) or a Windows Live ID with a SkyDrive account (for use by anyone with web access).
With the Web App, you can view and edit PowerPoint presentations from any computer (see Figure 4).
Figure 4 Edit your presentation in the Microsoft PowerPoint Web App.
It's important to note, however, that the Web App's editing features comprise just a small subset of the features available in the desktop version of PowerPoint. You should plan to perform only minor edits in the Web App.