- Add the Wow Factor to Your Presentations with New Video-Editing Tools
- Create High-Definition Videos from Your PowerPoint Presentations
- Broadcast Your Video Live, Online
- Take Screenshots Directly from PowerPoint
- Access PowerPoint 2010 from the Web
- Access PowerPoint on the Go with Microsoft PowerPoint Mobile 2010
- Collaborate with Colleagues in Real-Time
Broadcast Your Video Live, Online
PowerPoint 2010 introduces the PowerPoint Broadcast Service, which enables you to share your presentation in high fidelity with anyone on the web, even if they don't have PowerPoint installed on their computer. To use the PowerPoint Broadcast Service, you'll need either SharePoint Server 2010 with Office Web Apps installed or a Windows Live ID, which you can receive at no charge at http://home.live.com.
You broadcast your slideshow from the Slide Show tab. After specifying your settings in the Broadcast Slide Show dialog box (see Figure 3), you can be up and running on the web in a matter of minutes. Just share your link with your viewers and begin presenting. This feature is particularly useful for giving informal presentations or for previewing a presentation with a group of geographically dispersed colleagues.
Figure 3 Easily broadcast your slide show on the web.