Tweeting to Evernote
And of course if you love to grab bits and pieces of information you need from the Twitter universe, you’ll love the Evernote feature that enables you to tweet information directly into your Evernote notebooks. You can choose to make the notes public (and copy your notebook) or just direct message tweets to your note pages—for your eyes only. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to your Twitter account.
- Search for and click to follow myEN. myEN will also follow you, and you will receive a message to that effect.
- myEN will also send you a direct message that includes a link. Click the link and then sign in to your Evernote account.
- You will be prompted to link Twitter and Evernote. Click to confirm the link.
- You can tweet directly to your Evernote account by sending a direct message to myEN.
- If you want to post a tweet and send a copy of the tweet to your Evernote notebook, add @myEN to your tweet before you click the Tweet button.
No matter which way you prefer to add your notes to your Evernote notbooks, the process is simple and easily integrated, so everything you capture goes to the same place. This helps you gather all your great ideas in one place where you can search, organize, print, use, and share them in any way you like, from anywhere you like, anytime.