Grabbing Notes on the Web
Evernote makes it easy for you to you grab information online. Use the Web Clipper to create a new note with the information you choose. Evernote enables you to choose the notebook and tags you want to assign to the information before it is added to your notebook. Here are the steps:
- Login to Evernote or open the software on your computer.
- Browse to the website with the information you want to grab.
- Highlight the information and right-click it (see Figure 2).
- Choose Add to Evernote 4.0.
- Choose a notebook if necessary and type the tags you want to assign to the note.
- Click Add Note (see Figure 3).
Figure 2 You can easily clip notes from the web by selecting the information you want to save, right-clicking, and choosing Add to Evernote.
Figure 3 Choose your notebook, add tags, and click Add Note to add the clipping to your notebook.