- Say CheeseTake Better Quality Photos with Your iPhone 4
- New Features and Functions that Are Ideal for Business Users
- Get Ready to Multitask
- Organize Apps on Your Home Screen with Folders
- Add Frequently Used Web Pages to Your Home Screen
- Better Manage Email on Your iPhone
- The iOS 4.1 Offers All this and MoreBut that's Just the Beginning
Better Manage Email on Your iPhone
One of the most significant improvements to your iPhone doesn't come with a flashy new icon. However, when you run the existing Mail app to access your email account(s), you'll discover it's much easier to access messages from multiple email boxes simultaneously.
This is particularly useful if you maintain several different email accounts for personal and/or business purposes. Now you no longer have to exit out of one email account to access messages from another account. While all of your email can be seen and accessed from the same screen, they remain in their respective email accounts.
With the iOS 4.1 upgrade, you can also keep track of email message threads. This means that as you volley email messages back and forth with a particular person by replying to each message, the Mail app now keeps track of those emails and displays them in reverse chronological order.