- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
The Painter tool enables you to apply the same attributes to multiple images in Grid View quickly, without having to select them first. You can use the Painter tool as an alternative to working with clickable grid cell items to apply ratings, flags, and color labels. The Painter tool also remembers your last settings, so you can quickly apply them to other thumbnails the next time you select the tool.
Apply ratings, flags, and labels repeatedly with the Painter
- To access the Painter tool, choose Metadata > Enable Painting. Or if you’ve chosen to display the Painter icon in the Toolbar, you can click it to access the tool.
- In the Toolbar, choose Rating, Flag, or Label from the Paint drop-down list.
- When you choose Rating or Label, the star rating and color label options appear next to the drop-down list. Select a star rating or a color label before
painting with the tool.
When choosing Flag, you must choose an option from the drop-down list that appears. Options include: Flagged (the default), Unflagged, or Rejected.
- Hover over any thumbnail in the Grid and click with the Painter tool to apply the chosen rating, color label, or a flag.