Emailing a Group
You can email all the members of a group at once—follow these steps:
- From the Inbox click the Compose Mail link. Gmail opens the Mail Composer.
- Start to enter the group's name to mail in the To box. If that group is in your contacts, Gmail suggests the group's full name under the To box, as shown in Figure 5.17.
Figure 5.17 Autocompleting a group name.
- Click the correct group name as suggested by Gmail. Gmail fills in the To box for you.
- Enter the subject of the email in the Subject box.
- Enter the text of the email in the large text box.
- Click the Send button.
Now you've sent mail to all the members of a group the easy way.