Emailing Buzz and Photos
You can email buzz with photos directly from Buzz, but unfortunately, you can only email photos by sending them as attachments. You can't embed photos into the Buzz messages you email (and if the Buzz post already has a photo in it, the photo won't be sent).
To email a Buzz message and include a photo, follow these steps:
- Find the buzz post you want to email.
- Click the Email link at the bottom of the post. Buzz opens its own mini-version of Gmail.
- Enter the email address of the person you are emailing in the To box.
- Enter the subject of your email in the Subject box.
- Add your own text to the text of the buzz in the Message box.
- To email a photo, click the Attach a File link. Buzz opens a dialog box that lets you browse to the photo you want to attach.
- Browse to the photo file that you want to attach and select it.
- Click the OK button to close the dialog box. Buzz displays the name and size of your file above the email box.
- To attach additional files, click the Attach Another File link and follow Steps 7 and 8 for all additional photo files.
- Click the Send button to send your email.
And that's it. Now you've emailed a Buzz message and sent a photo along with it.