How about posting videos? Currently, your options are a little limited. You can post videos that are hosted on YouTube, or you can post a link to a video you yourself have placed in a website online.
People who post videos in Buzz usually either post existing YouTube videos, or have a YouTube account and post their own videos on Buzz, hosting them on YouTube.
To post a YouTube video on Buzz, follow these steps:
- Click the top text box in the Buzz window. (This text box has the caption "Share what you're thinking. Post a picture, video, or other link here.")
- Enter the text of your post.
- Go to the YouTube page for the video you want to post to Buzz and copy the URL from the URL box in the YouTube page (for example, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yQ2xqCE2E8).
- Paste the URL of the video into your Buzz post. Buzz displays a thumbnail of the video, as you can see in Figure 5.12.
Figure 5.12 Posting a YouTube video.
- Click the Post button to post your message. The video appears as a thumbnail in your post, as shown in Figure 5.12.
Clicking the video expands it to its original YouTube size and plays it in the Buzz (not YouTube) page.