Organizing Your Books
Like to read a lot? You aren’t alone. I’m sure many people gather massive collections of e-books on their iPads. Fortunately, iBooks includes a few ways to organize your books.
- Go to your iBooks main page—your Library.
- Tap the Edit button.
- Tap the X in the upper-left corner of a book to delete it.
- Tap and hold your finger over a book to drag it to a new position in the library.
- Tap the List View button.
- Now you can see a vertical list of your books. Scroll up and down by dragging and flicking.
- Tap the Titles, Authors, and Categories buttons at the bottom of the screen to change the order of the list.
- Use the search field to search your library.