Using Reading Aids
iBooks has a variety of ways you can customize your reading experience. You can change the font size, the font itself, and even turn your iPad on its side to see two pages at one time.
- While viewing a page in iBooks, tap the brightness control at the top of the screen.
- Drag the brightness control left or right. Dragging to the left makes the screen dim, which you might use if you’re reading in a dark room. Dragging to the right makes it bright, which could make reading easier while outdoors.
- Tap the Font adjustment button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the smaller “A” button to reduce the size of the text.
- Tap the larger “A” button to increase the size of the text.
- Tap the Fonts button to choose from a few font options.
- Tap one of the fonts to select it.
- Turn your iPad on its side to change to a two-page view. (Make sure your rotation lock switch is not on.)