Reading a Book
Reading books is a simple process. Following are the basics of reading your downloaded books.
- Tap the iBooks app icon to launch iBooks.
- Tap a book to open it.
- To turn a page, tap, hold anywhere along the right side of the page, and drag to the left. A virtual page turns.
- Tap and drag from the left to the right, or simply tap the left side of the page to turn the page back.
- To move quickly through pages, tap and drag the small marker at the bottom of the page along the dotted line. Release to jump to a page.
- Tap the Table of Contents button at the top to view a table of contents.
- Tap anywhere in the table of contents to jump to that part of the book.
- Tap the Resume button to return to the page you were previously viewing.
- Tap the Library button to return to your books. If you return to the book later, you return to the last page you viewed.