- Preparing for Photo Organization
- Using Tags and Ratings to Organize Your Collection
- Specifying Folder Names During Import
- Tagging Your Photos During Import
- Tagging Photos After Import in Windows Live Photo Gallery
- Tagging Photos After Import in Picasa
- Tagging Photos After Import in Adobe Photoshop Elements
- Deciding What to Do with Less-Than-Perfect Photos
Like this article? We recommend
Tagging Your Photos During Import
Windows Live Photo Gallery and Adobe Photoshop Elements enable you to tag photos during import.
To add tags during import with Windows Live Photo Gallery, enter the tag or tags you want to apply to the group before you import it (Figure 6).
Figure 6 Adding tags while importing your photos from Windows Live Photo Gallery.
With Adobe Photoshop Elements, click the Make Group Custom Name a Tag checkbox (see Figure 5); the Custom Name used for the folder will also be used to tag the files.