Home & Office Computing
Microsoft Windows Vista & Home Server
This chapter is from the book
- To learn how to set up an automatic logon, see "Automating Client Logons," P. 47.
- For details on running the Connector software, see "Installing Windows Home Server Connector on the Client Computers," P. 63.
- For tweaks that customize Windows Home Server's look and feel, see Chapter 16, "Customizing the Windows Home Server Interface."
- To learn how to use the Advanced Options menu to troubleshoot startup woes, see "Troubleshooting Startup," P. 513.
- For details on the Registry and using the Registry Editor, see Chapter 18, "Working with the Windows Home Server Registry."
- For more information on the Services snap-in, see "Controlling Services with the Services Snap-In," P. 636.
- To learn more about WMI scripting, see "Programming the Windows Management Instrumentation Service," P. 688.