- Getting Started with Netsh
- Commands for the New Wireless Hosted Network Feature
- Commands to Display the Value of a Setting
- Miscellaneous Commands
- There Are Many More Commands
Commands to Display the Value of a Setting
These commands don't let you configure settings, but let you view the value of certain settings:
- netsh wlan show createalluserprofile: Lets you know if users can create wireless profiles for all users instead of just for themselves.
- netsh wlan show allowexplicitcreds: Tells you if the computer is allowed to use stored user credentials for 802.1X authentication when a user isn't logged on to the computer.
- netsh wlan show onlyusegpprofilesforallowednetworks: Displays when only the wireless profiles of Group Policy are allowed when Group Policy is implemented.