Making and receiving calls in real time is one thing, but what if you need to work with missed calls or add notes to a call for your records? We will show you how to do that and more.
>>>step-by-step Working with Missed Calls
If you do not answer an incoming call right away, it is listed in your call log and phone list in the Phone application. You also see an indication that you missed a call, or several calls, when a phone icon appears at the top of your BlackBerry screen with a number next to it.
To see the missed calls, click the Call button to jump into the Phone application.
- If you want to make it a little easier to see your missed calls and take action on them, you can set the Phone application to Call Logging in the Phone Options.
- In the Phone application, click the Menu button, and choose Options.
- Scroll down to the Call Logging, and click.
- If you change the setting to Missed Calls, this makes the BlackBerry list the missed calls in the Messages application.
- This means that anytime you miss a call, the information about that call appears in the Messages application, along with your regular emails.
- If you click the missed call message, you see more details about that call.
- From here, you can add notes about the missed call. Click the trackball or trackpad, and choose Add Notes.
- Another option on this screen is to call the person back. Click the trackball or trackpad, and choose Call.
- You can also send the person an SMS or MMS from this same menu.