Creating a Background Slide Show
Prior to Windows 7, you could select only one picture at a time for the desktop background. Windows 7, however, lets you have multiple desktop backgrounds displayed one after another in desktop slideshow. It's a great way to view all your favorite photoswithout having to manually switch backgrounds.
To create a desktop slideshow, follow these steps:
- Right-click anywhere on the desktop and click Personalize from the pop-up menu.
- When the Personalization window appears, click Desktop Background.
- From the Desktop Background window, click the Picture Location list and select what kind of background you wantor the location of the desired background images.
- Check the multiple background images you want to include in the slideshow.
- To determine how long each background displays, select a value from the Change Picture Every list.
- To display background images in a random order, click the Shuffle option.
- Click Save Changes.
The result is an ever-changing desktop backgroundgreat for displaying all your favorite images.