- Discovering Wireless Networks
- Connecting to an Unsecured Wireless Network
- Connecting to a Secured Wireless Network
- Automatic Reconnections to Wireless Networks
- Connecting to Wireless Networks with Hidden SSIDs
- Opening a Website to Complete the Connection
- Managing Wireless Connections
- Viewing Properties and Setting Up Internet Connection Sharing
- Disconnecting from a Wireless Connection
Opening a Website to Complete the Connection
Some wireless connections require you to agree to terms of service or to access a security certificate before you can use them. Windows 7 prompts you in the event this is necessary by displaying an "Additional Log On Information May Be Required" notification (Figure 8). Click the notification to open your browser and complete the process.
Figure 8 Click the notification to open a web page needed to complete the process of signing into a wireless connection.