- Working with Contacts and Schedules
- Adding Contacts to Address Book
- Creating Groups of Contacts
- Creating a Smart Group
- Exporting Contacts as vCards
- Importing a vCard into Address Book
- Mapping a Contacts Address
- Adding a To-Do in iCal
- Adding an Appointment in iCal
- Modifying an Event in iCal
- Switching Calendar Views in iCal
- Setting Up an Alarm in iCal
- Inviting Contacts to Events in iCal
- Putting Contacts, Bookmarks, and Calendars Online
- Searching Calendars in iCal
- Subscribing to an iCal Calendar
- Publishing an iCal Calendar
- Making Notes in Mail
- Turning an Email into a To-Do Item
- Syncing a PDA, an iPod, or a Phone with Your Mac
This chapter is from the book
Putting Contacts, Bookmarks, and Calendars Online
If you have a MobileMe membership, you can sync your contact information, web bookmarks, calendars, and other information between two computers—or more. You can also access this information from the web when you’re using a computer that’s not synced up, such as a public terminal or a friend’s PC.
- Choose Apple menu, System Preferences.
- In System Preferences, click MobileMe.
- Click the Sync tab and check the boxes for the items you want to sync.
- Choose a frequency option from the pop-up menu and click Sync Now.