- Using Mac OS X Applications
- Installing Other Applications
- Launching Applications
- Opening Applications and Files
- Switching Between Applications
- Quitting Applications
- Playing Chess
- Creating an Address Book
- Editing an Address Book
- Managing and Sharing an Address Book
- Adding an Image to an Address Book
- Performing Graph Calculations
- Performing Calculations and Conversions
- Capturing Images with a Digital Camera
- Capturing Screen Shots with Grab
- Previewing Images and PDFs
- Creating Sticky Notes
- Managing Fonts with Font Book
- Activating, Deactivating, and Customizing Fonts
- Working with Dashboard
- Using Dashboard Widgets
- Adding and Removing Dashboard Widgets
- Creating a Web Clip Dashboard Widget
Creating a Web Clip Dashboard Widget
Create a Web Clip Dashboard Widget
- Launch Safari, and then display the Web page you want to make into a Web Clip widget.
- Click the File menu, and then click Open in Dashboard.
- Move the page to highlight the area you want to use, and then click the mouse button.
- To reposition the highlighted area, drag the area. To resize it, drag the circular handles on the edges of the box.
- Click Add.
- To customize the widget, point to it, click the small info (i) button, and then specify the options you want:
Edges. Displays thumbnails of different edge styles. Click the style you want.
Only Play Audio in Dashboard. Select or clear the check box to play or not play audio in Dashboard.
Edit. Click to select a different highlighted area.
- When you’re finished, click Done.