- Rotating Images
- Flipping Images
- Rating Images
- Flagging Images
- Rejecting Images
- Applying Color Labels
- Creating a Custom Color Label Set
- Applying Ratings, Flags, and Labels with the Painter Tool
- Sorting Images
- Changing Sort Direction
- Grouping Photos into Stacks
- Promoting a Photo to the Top of the Stack
- Removing Photos from a Stack
- Unstacking Photos
- Removing Photos
- Deleting Photos
This chapter is from the book
In addition to marking your top image picks as flagged, you can also mark all of your out of focus or generally unusable photos as rejects. You should consider adopting this method as an alternative to deleting those images that you consider unusable. You never know when a photo that might not be suitable for one project could wind up being useful for another.
Mark catalog photos as rejected
- Select any image thumbnail (or multiple image thumbnails) from the Grid or Filmstrip.
- To reject the selected photo(s), choose Photo > Set Flag and then select Rejected from the flyout submenu. You can also right+click (Win) or Control+click (Mac) and select it from the contextual menu. If you’ve chosen to display it, you can also reject an image by clicking the reject icon in the Toolbar.